1. Consult with a Help-U-Sell Real Estate Agent.
2. If you have not arranged for a home loan already, an appointment will be scheduled with a lender where you will discuss home loan programs and obtain pre-approval.
3. Develop a list of needs and wants with your Help-U-Sell Real Estate Agent and then begin your new home selection process.
4. Choose homes to look at and once you have found the right one for you let your Help-U-Sell Real Estate Agent draft your offer to purchase begin the negotiation process on your behalf.
5. Great news! Your offer has been accepted! Your Help-U-Sell Agent will track the progress of your home loan and make sure all contract details and/or contingencies are met on time.
6. Your Help-U-Sell Agent will attend any inspections with you and discuss results. We will send your completed offer to purchase and related documents to your lender to assist with your approval process. Once you are approved your document and instructions will be sent to your lawyer.
7. Your Help-U-Sell Agent will meet with you at your new home on move in day for a final inspection.
8. Congratulations on your new home!
MLS®, REALTOR®, and the associated logos are trademarks of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The data included on this website is deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate by the Real Estate Board. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.